Need a Transcript?
Be present in the Stevenson community.
Stevenson University supports and encourages alumni involvement to help further the mission of the University. Below are some ways you can serve as a volunteer and remain actively engaged with your alma mater.
Attend a University-sponsored event
- Homecoming + Family Weekend
- Golf Tournament
- Gallery openings
- Athletic games
- Theatre productions or concerts
Become involved with one of the outstanding academic programs on campus
- Serve on an academic advisory board
- Speak to specific classes or majors throughout the year
- Work with departments to mentor students
- Work with Career Services to provide career guidance
Encourage other alumni to become involved with Stevenson University
- Serve as a reunion class agent and encourage reunion class attendance and support of your Reunion Class Gift during Homecoming Weekend
- Initiate or participate in an affinity or professional group gathering
- Host a gathering for alumni
Become an ambassador for the University within your community
- Be a conduit for communication about the University within your neighborhood
- Represent the University when working with other non-profit organizations
- Host an event for prospective students and their families for the Admissions Office
- Volunteer to help with a partnership between your company and SU
Remain involved through the alumni program
- Serve as a volunteer for an alumni-sponsored event
- Participate in focus groups, class gatherings, message boards, and other information gathering opportunities
- Provide class notes and updates for profiles in University publications and websites
Take on a leadership role at the University
- Serve on the Alumni Association Board
- Provide philanthropic leadership to the University
Professional Mentor Network
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Students can search on your major, industry, and career field and then reach out to you to request further information. You decide on the number of students who can contact you and what content areas you wish to share. The initial contact is made virtually through Stevenson Career Connections. A set of guidelines and protocols for our mentors and students is provided to help create a mutually beneficial relationship.